Job & GoAn experiential project created with the aim of bringing the education and business worlds closer together.
JOB & GO
Job&Go was created with the aim of creating professional roles that reflect the current and future resource-related needs and the professionalism required by the regional labour market; a path that allows you to explore specific issues and practices that are marketable for the company.
COMET, together with other companies, the FVG Region and the NIP Consortium, has built a concrete opportunity for future recent graduates from professional technical institutes.
The problems faced by businesses: difficulty finding specialised technicians.
The objective of the project:
- Respond to a need that has emerged from businesses
- Provide students with an opportunity for growth
- candidate selection process
- group training with company visits – approx. 150 hours
- specialist individual training course – 80 hours max
- extracurricular internship in a company – 3 months max
- Hired by the company
To express your interest in the project, whether you are a professional technical institute or a company, send an email to: email@example.com